
I wouldn't say that I *despise* cleaning, but unless I'm really in a frenzy, I would alway prefer to be doing something else. :) I lucked out in that my friend Elizabeth reminded me that a family from church has twin teenage boys who had started a cleaning business. I think I'm the last on their client list for the moment since family "K" just welcomed baby number 9! :) I'm not sure when the boys will have time to come back here since they are also busy being homeschooled, but we are enjoying the fruits of their labor!
2 comments:
I love that picture and the wording at the bottom, "I relieve my stress by moping and buffing my floor!" Too funny!
Love it! I used to be so obsessed with how clean some of my friends' homes were but I am so glad to find new friends who share my views. Not to say their houses are messy, just that we value our time with our kids and leave the housework for another day!
Post a Comment