With the weather being so hostile this week, we have been taking Dominic EVERYWHERE, trying to tucker the poor chap out in the mornings so he will take good naps. That has been successful thankfully, but as it is 4:41 pm and he is *still* sleeping, I know we'll have a hard time getting him to bed by his usual bedtime of 8pm (which he has been pushing up and up b/c of these late naps!)
We took him to this bouncing facility, and he just ran right in, no timidity. He waited a bit to see what we would allow him to go on or not, and asked for help getting in, but in general, he was rip roaring to play. I was *hoping* he wouldn't see the bigger slides, as I'm generally not a big risk taker as a Mommy and encourage him not to be as well, but before I knew it, he and Daddy were scaling and climbing the slides like pros. I suppose it's good that Dominic has a Mom obsessed with safety, boundaries and parameters and a Daddy who just wants to freefall with fun ;) So here is his big debut on one of the bigger slides. I'm still trying to figure out how I'll be able to help him forget he already knows how to do this slide the next time we are there..... ;)
1 comment:
I took the boys here a few weeks ago, and they LOVED it!!! They had no fear, and were going for a good two hours. We can't wait for park weather again!!!
Post a Comment