
I think I will always recall this show with fondness as it got me through a nightly 2 week fussy period with a newborn! I love this show so much, that I tape it each week and watch it in segments a second time over (usually because I only get to see it in chunks). I've always appreciated dance as an art form, but I've learned so much more just by watching this show, which makes me love it so much more. I've taken ballroom dance classes in college, but I've never had a place to practice, and it's sad how much I have forgotten! Bronius also took dance classes at some point, and we really try to seize any opportunity we can to dance (which usually ends up being in our living room after the kids go to sleep!)Anyway, just wanted to tell you how inspiring I find this show - I can not believe how "into" it I am, but it's so fun to watch the dancers try out new genres and styles (and outfits) each week! My bet's on Katie or Chelsea for the girl finalist, and Will or Joshua for the guy finalist...time will tell!
1 comment:
hee hee, I love that show too! I think Mia Michaels is a genius. She's my favorite choreographer.
Post a Comment