Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Flurries!
















We're having our own little winter wonderland over here in Texas! It's so magical! However, I am glad we do not have to deal with this regularly. My parents shoveled their share of snow for years in Wisconsin, and apparently, it does get old (hence our move to sunny South Florida). But not here, not now! :)

Meanwhile, I'm on day 3 at home with a baby with an ear infection and a 3 year old with bronchitis, so, I suppose it's a good day to be indoors. We're eating warm goodies and re-discovering fun, old toys to keep the day interesting! I'm off to make a hot meal for our favorite dinner guest, Daddy. Please pray that the kids feel better soon!

3 comments:

bronius said...

Oh but it couldn't possible get old!

Just when I thought our neighborhood was indicative of lack of snow activity, I stumbled across KBTX's December 2008 snow pictures.

Nice to see how everyone is enjoying this brief change in weather! :D

Kelly said...

look at your cute little house! your snow "stuck" a whole lot more than ours. but i did take my 7th period kiddos out to play in it for a few minutes. i forget how many texans have never ever seen snow!

Stephanie said...

Wasn't it just beautiful? I put all 3 kids in the crib in the girls' room so they could stand in awe as I did (all our windows seem to be high). I hope everyone is back to good health soon.