Monday, March 09, 2009

Sweetest 10 bucks I ever spent

The play doh magic swirl ice cream shoppe! Dominic and I play with this together during Milo's naps and sometimes I can even sneak into the kitchen to do a little tidying up while he is happily (and quietly) playing! You can make sprinkles and little candies and cookies to go with your sweet confections. It's so much fun. All the playdoh has now been amassed into one pile and been mixed and mushed and has turned latte brown, which is pretty much the fate of so many other cans of playdoh in our house from the past, so everything we make in our shoppe is chocolate :)







3 comments:

Josie said...

We have Play Doh fun factory from Allison! Produces the same result. Love the picture of Dom!

Kristen said...

Way to go, mama! We are mixers too. You can always make/buy more, but if you try to keep it separate it just takes all of the fun out of it!!! Your confections look great...perfect for Lent too (not tasty at all)! ;-)

Stephanie said...

Now I want to know where you got it. I went out looking for one after we left you house last week. I didn't find it at Wal-Mart or Toys R Us.