We've had a fun weekend! I have really enjoyed my time with my sister, it is a rare treat these days as she is a busy grad student AND youth minister. Lesley has a way of bringing fun wherever she goes, and we've been playing games, making treats and doing projects together to stay out of the heat. Thankfully this morning is much cooler...after Lesley returned to minister to her youth group, I took the boys to Mass and treated them to donuts afterwards for having SUPERSTAR model behavior (even the 2 year old who is usually in the nursery, but of course the one time I take them to Mass alone there is NO nursery). Milo was on one side of me playing quietly with his train and Dominic was on the other side coloring. I was expecting a much different outcome. Could a mother be any happier? Not me. :)
Off to the park to ride bikes before the heat creeps up again!
No comments:
Post a Comment