Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Farewell Boulanger family

I've been bracing myself for more heartbreak since this past May when I learned our good friends the Boulanger family were planning to move to Ohio this summer. As usual, the summer came all too quickly. This year we lost the Toth family, the Corder family and now the Boulangers! :( It's the nature of a university town and never did I think we ourselves would be in our tenth year of living here as a couple, but God sometimes has better plans than we have for ourselves. "Sometimes," right?

But I digress. Sighhhh. We will miss these lovely people who taught us so much and enriched our family and faith. We love you all. Can't pretend to be excited about you leaving but I'm sure as heck excited about the thought of you coming to visit again.

God bless you!

Some pics of our last playdate....not photographed are Liam, Joya and new baby Boulanger :)








No comments: