Our sweet boy turned 8 this week! Here he is on his real birthday, getting nutella toast with sprinkles and opening our gifts to him as a family.
After going to Subway for dinner and swim lessons, we met Senele at Spoons for frozen yogurt treats!
Then we had a small party with buddies, ninja style. I made these ninja cupcakes all by myself! (with the aid of a gourmet baking mix) :) Still, I was proud. Baking is not my forte, I'm a much better cook!
We had a karate instructor come out to teach a lesson. The kids had a chance to break a board with their hands and with their feet. I love this shot my sister got of Dominic.
And we finished a great week of celebrating with swimming at Grandma and Papa's with Aunt Les and Uncle Steve and Senele, too.
We are so proud of our bright, sensitive, creative, loving boy, and thankful for the gifts and blessings he brings to our family. Thank you to all who made this such a special week for this guy! Happy Birthday, Dominic!







3 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Big Boy! God bless him.
that is a really cool shot of him about to break the board!
Epic party and great fun to have a karate class for the gathering!
Post a Comment