Sunday, May 04, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday, Milo!


I brought a puppy themed cookie cake to Milo's kindergarten class (and a little brother came along, too).  Milo was all smiles! He was looking forward to this moment all year!



      Milo with the wonderful ladies who taught him this year.  



    And per his request, he was given a special Chuck E Cheese birthday party. Playing video games with his friends, his brothers, and having pizza?  Yeah.  He was pretty psyched!


He thought the ticket blaster booth was awesome! :) 

Pup cakes made by Noeline of FranBakes :)

Things went so fast we barely got to take any pictures but we managed to snap one with Grandma and Papa. We were so thankful they were able to come up for the day to help our boy feel so special!







3 comments:

Cristina said...

Brave woman! I'm not sure I could handle a Chuckie Cheese party--that place may be a children's paradise but my it is my nightmare! :)

LarkinFamily said...

Those cupcakes are stinkin' cute!

Julia said...

Cristina, TELL me about it! Luckily, one speaker was "out" that morning and there were no other parties going on at the time of ours, so the whole morning was surprisingly low key!

Thank you Kristy ;) I can't take credit though, I have a black thumb when it comes to gardening and baking! ;)