The 2015-2016 has truly gone off with a bang! It has taken some time to adjust from the summer pace of life to the school year, but I think after one month, we have it down. Dominic is adjusting to fifth grade, but really enjoying the new challenges and freedoms. He is in orchestra at school, altar serving for the first time this year which is very special, and still playing piano. Milo is enjoying the perks of 2nd grade in elementary school as well as the special attention he is getting from preparing for his First Holy Communion this year. He is also still playing piano, and both boys will be doing basketball in the winter. Jonas loves his new school! He is learning so much! He comes home singing about the continents and the oceans...I learn so much from him ; ) He loves putting things away properly - something he didn't inherit from me but is DEFINITELY learning from school. He is doing Hot Shots soccer and really enjoying it this time around! All the boys enjoy drawing together after school. It is their group therapy. ;) I am loving teaching my group centergy classes at the gym and faith formation class as well as volunteering in each school where I am able (a challenge for sure!) Bronius is enjoying working from the HUB co-op this year and the community that is forming there, as well as singing in the Chorale and keeping up with his various men's bible studies. He can't get enough of those this year....I blame the Men's ACTS retreat for that! ;) Life is busier than it has ever been...but I am striving to keep us all balanced and focused on the most important things. We still have a home cooked meal at 5:30pm every night and we all sit together and I pray to keep that tradition sacred as long as I can. I know it holds us together! :)

Fall is here, and hopefully cooler temperatures are soon to follow!
A nature walk with our little gents.
The boys FIRST Aggie Game, thanks Uncle Steve!
A special date night to celebrate a special friend's birthday!
Mom and Dad came to town and that means as it always means, MUSIC!
We took them with us to the Texas Reds Festival...
the boys stomped grapes!
And we enjoyed Aquinasfest fun!!!
Food, fun, friends and fellowship - what a great weekend!
And we celebrated the feast day of the archangels....for Dominic Gabriel, Jonas Raphael and Milo Vincent.
Here I am teaching my Group Centergy class. I am blessed beyond measure to help people feel and move better and be stronger, so they can live life well!
And I had a good hair day! What more could a Mama Jules want?!?!?!
Thank you for coming by to visit our little corner of the world. Praying for you to be blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment