Saturday, August 06, 2011

End of summer








Well we're here, at the end of summer. I must admit, it has been my favorite summer so far. We've spent a lot of time at home, the kids have enjoyed playing together, we played in our little pool, we took some trips, we went to some camps, we visited with some friends and family. Sadly, I have hardly any pictures to show for it all!

And believe it or not, I'm going to miss the kids in the Fall (I know, right?) I think I might feel a little lost without them. Good thing I'll be chauffering someone somewhere every 3 hours each day. No chance of me getting lost in a good book or even trying to write one of my own, that's for sure. :) I'm sure I'll get my bearings soon enough.

To come soon...pictures of our "good bye to summer" Ft. Worth trip and reports from our meet the teacher nights for both kiddos, stay tuned! :)

No comments: