Monday, October 15, 2007

Butterly delicious!




I made a wonderful discovery at the grocery store today....Central Market now has a line of All Natural, No preservatives, frozen Indian foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indian food has always been and will always be my comfort food, since it's usually what my family eats when we're really all together around a table, it's just always been a treat. This is ALMOST as good as my Mom's cooking, and now I can have it out of my own microwave in 3 minutes!!!! :) I love watching Dominic gobble it up too! Today I tried one of my favorite mild dishes, Butter Chicken (tandoori-style chicken in a creamy, buttery, tomato sauce with lovely undertones of garlic, ginger, paprika, tumeric, lemon oil and all kinds of goodies - which is why I rarely make Indian food, because it depletes my kitchen of every ingredient, which is why it's SO GOOD). I also bought Chicken Korma with Basmati rice and I'll try that tomorrow for lunch. I just wish the sodium content wasn't so high....oh well. It'll be a once in a while treat!

No comments: