Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fest 09 and Family Fun

Saturday I attended a Writer's Bar Camp, the first for our city, and given that it was downtown, Bronius was able to take the kids to the Fall Fest while I was attending workshops. I love my husband!!!! Bar camp was amazing, and I wish I could have stayed the whole day to soak up more information and network with writers. I'm really looking forward to next year! We met for lunch and went home together, and all lived happily ever after for the rest of the day! Looks like the kids got to do all sorts of fun things while Mommy was not around - jump from high places, play with shaving cream, pet snakes and play around the a/c vent. :) Dominic wanted to make frankenstein treats since he is obsessed with our neighbor's Frankenstein mannequin, so we made some spooky brownies. On Sunday we had the Grandparents and Greatgrandma over for pumpkin-painting and dinner. What a full, happy weekend. Love my family, love my life, thank you Jesus!











1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ooh... the camp sounds like fun! I would love to hear about it sometime.