
Circle time at Milo's school. They had just finished hearing a Passover presentation and got to sample Matzoh bread. I just noticed the cool brain coral on the table there!
Milo-in-the-middle starting out on his school Easter Egg Hunt. Milo is into basketball lately, playdates, and is still our handy go-to guy for gardening projects. He is usually the comic relief around here. Except for when it's me, like for example......
When I'm a yellow angry bird moderating the evening homework routine. We resort to insane tactics to lighten things up!
Jonas "baking" cookies in his oven using play doh. This is our favorite thing to do together lately. He's also in the "do it myself" stage which is adorable, but I have to remember how important it is for his development especially when we're in a hurry to get somewhere! His vocabulary is growing and he is using full sentences such as "I don't like it, I do it myself, I can't find it" and my favorite, "Thank you, Mommy." Today he said "I kick my sandwich" when we were at Subway. And we go there a lot because......
The Subway conossieur, Dominic. Here he is at his spring showcase fundraiser at school. He treated us to a technology presentation in the computer lab. He is into eating Subway, First in Math, creating lego stop frame short movies, and..........
Tennis anyone? We stumbled across an AWESOME youth tennis after school program. I can't wait to hit the courts as a family once these guys get their skills down!





No comments:
Post a Comment